Information Collected:To aid your treatment or as part of purchasing something from the business, patients would provide the clinic with certain information such as name, address, contact details, medical information and payment information. Your information with be stored on an electronic patient record and diary system which are fully secured. We will never store or keep detail such as your bank account or debit/credit card details for future payments. Shall you decide to pay over the phone or by bank transfer the details are only used at the time of the transaction and they will be destroyed accordingly to the current regulation.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It:We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- Where it is necessary for the provision of health care as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your podiatry assessment and treatment or to provide patient support.
- We will contact you by Email and SMS to confirm and remind of a forthcoming appointment.
- We will contact you by Email and SMS about your forthcoming appointment in case there is a change or an update.
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, we will contact you by Email and SMS with product offers, newsletters and updates about our clinics;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, we will contact you by Email and SMS to remind you of due check-ups or review appointments according to your treatment plan.
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Information about our patients is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Medical professionals. With your consent, we will share information with medical professionals such as your GP or consultant to allow continuity of care. We will also email you directly some of your results in case of tests.
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our business, such as external reception services and or laboratories we will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If We sell or merge our business, We may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law and with your consent.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I am legally required to.